[IPP] Interest in developing an "IPP for Dummies" document?

Paul Tykodi ptykodi at tykodi.com
Fri Dec 1 15:18:25 UTC 2017

Hi Mike,

I have been seeing the exact same issue in the 3D space.

If we are able to create a parallel 3D document, I can promote it via AMSC and ISO/IEC JTC1 efforts and then ask for feedback when developers start following the guidelines and building sample applications to test.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

/Paul

Sent from my iPhone