[IPP] Publishing a final draft of IPP "job-password-repertoire" - what is needed?

Kennedy, Smith (Wireless & Standards Architec) smith.kennedy at hp.com
Tue Dec 12 05:52:06 UTC 2017

Hi there,

What do I need to do to finalize this? Should we re-release it as an IPP Registration? Or just publish an updated editorial draft with the erroneous bits fixed but the same publication date?

And for any of these IPP Registrations, I think we need to add another sub-section of the "Published Work" tab of the IPP WG page (https://www.pwg.org/ipp/).

Smith

/**
    Smith Kennedy
    Wireless & Standards Architect - IPG-PPS
    Standards - IEEE ISTO PWG / Bluetooth SIG / Wi-Fi Alliance / NFC Forum / USB-IF
    Chair, IEEE ISTO Printer Working Group
    HP Inc.
*/