VOTES ARE CONFIDENTIAL! See voting instructions below.
This email initiates the Formal Approval vote by the PWG membership on the
IPP Implementor's Guide v2.0 specification, which is located at:
The complete list of PWG Last Call issues and resolutions is located at:
There were no objections raised during the Call for Objections on the last
call comment resolutions which ended on Tuesday 14 July 2015.
This Formal Vote will start today on 19 July 2015 and will end at 10pm (US
Pacific Time) on Friday 21 August 2015. Valid votes are: Yes, No, No (with
Strong Objection), Abstain.
Representatives from PWG member companies are strongly encouraged to
exercise their right to vote.
PWG officers or document editors.
HOW TO VOTE:
Send an email with *exactly* the following subject line format:
IPP Implementors Guide v2.0 Formal Vote-<company name>-<voter's
IPP Implementors Guide v2.0 Formal Vote-Acme-McGee-Yes
1. Any "No" vote MUST state the reason for the "No" vote and MUST contain a
description of the *technical* changes required to turn the "No" vote into
a "Yes" vote - otherwise the "No" vote will NOT be counted, per PWG
2. Any "No" vote MUST NOT contain *editorial* comments, per PWG Process/3.0.
3. Any "Yes" vote MAY contain *editorial* comments, per PWG Process/3.0.
4. Any "Yes" vote MUST NOT contain any *technical* comments, per PWG
5. Any "Abstain" vote counts toward quorum, but not approval.
WHERE TO SEND YOUR VOTE:
Please send your vote to *all* of the following email addresses:
msweet at apple.com (Mike Sweet, PWG Chair, IPP WG Secretary)
blueroofmusic at gmail.com (Ira McDonald, PWG Secretary, IPP WG
ptykodi at tykodi.com (Paul Tykodi, IPP WG Co-Chair)
smith.kennedy at hp.com (Smith Kennedy, Editor of IPP Implementor's
Please do NOT simply reply to this note on PWG-Announce or the IPP WG list
(to preserve the confidentiality of your vote).
1. This Formal Vote is being conducted under the rules of the PWG
Process/3.0 and the current PWG Policy on Intellectual Property and
Confidentiality agreement. The 2015 PWG Membership Agreement calls out both
of these documents and the links are provided below.
2. To be eligible to vote the member MUST have submitted a signed copy of
the 2015 PWG Membership Agreement and paid their dues.
3. The PWG Definition of the Standards Development Process Version 3.0 is
4. The PWG Policy on Intellectual Property and Confidentiality is located
- Ira McDonald (PWG Secretary, IPP WG Co-Chair)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...