[3D Printing] Reminder: 3D Printing BOF on February 4, 2015 at 10:45am PT

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Fri Jan 30 14:49:54 UTC 2015

All,

Just a final reminder that we will be holding a short 3D Printing BOF next week, Wednesday February 4, 2015 at 10:45am US Pacific Time.  Meeting information is here:

	http://www.pwg.org/chair/meeting-info/february_2015_elsegundo.html

The white paper we will be discussing is here:

	http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/BOFs/3d-printing/wd-apple-ipp3d-20150123.pdf

If you need the call-in number, please contact me directly and I'll provide the necessary info...