[3D Printing] RFC: Changing how subunit status is reported

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 17:26:55 UTC 2015

Hi Mike,

I'm definitely in favor of your proposal to have collections for the
new 3D subunits.

If in the future we want to expose these new 3D subunits via
SNMP (e.g., using secure SNMPv3 over TLS), the PWG could
write a MIB that extends the IETF Printer MIB v2 to add the
new subunits, without having to revise RFC 3805.

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com