[3D Printing] Clarification on 3D Printing BOF time

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Thu Oct 29 14:07:41 UTC 2015

All,

As I've gotten a few questions about this, I've updated the meeting page accordingly.  US Standard Time takes effect this weekend on November 1st, 2015, so the 3D Printing BOF starts at 1:30pm Eastern Standard Time (EST), which corresponds to 17:30 GMT/UTC (4 hours difference instead of 5).  So if you happen to live someplace that either does not do daylight savings time or changes your clocks on a different day, plan accordingly... :)