[3D Printing] Call for 3D print industry events that might collide with or synchronize with PWG meeting events

Kennedy, Smith (Wireless Architect) smith.kennedy at hp.com
Fri Feb 26 21:00:13 UTC 2016

Greetings,

In planning for PWG face-to-face events, we have begun trying to consider more overtly the timing of our events with other events provided by other industry organizations.  We now have a sub-page of our "Meetings" page that lists calendars of other organizations (http://www.pwg.org/chair/meeting-info/other-groups-schedules.html <http://www.pwg.org/chair/meeting-info/other-groups-schedules.html>). But as the IPP 3D effort is relatively new and growing, we don't yet have a clear picture of events from the 3D printing industry domain that might collide with our own events.

To help, please provide links to any organization's event pages or names of events that might collide with PWG events, or where PWG events might be co-located to allow greater "face-to-face meeting efficiency".

Suggestions can be sent either to me directly or as replies to this message / thread.

Cheers,
Smith

/**
    Smith Kennedy
    Wireless Architect - Client Software - IPG-PPS
    Standards - IEEE ISTO PWG / Bluetooth SIG / Wi-Fi Alliance / NFC Forum / USB IF
    PWG Chair
    HP Inc.
*/