[3D Printing] Fwd: [PWG-Announce] PWG February 2017 Face to Face Meeting - February 14-15, 2017

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Wed Jan 25 22:41:48 UTC 2017

All,

A head's-up in case you have not yet seen the meeting announcement, please respond via the survey page if you intend to call in or come in person.  The 3D session is Wednesday afternoon:

    https://www.pwg.org/chair/meeting-info/february-2017-sunnyvale.html <https://www.pwg.org/chair/meeting-info/february-2017-sunnyvale.html>

We'll likely talk a bit about the current IPP 3D Printing Extensions document (whose formal vote should be concluded by then), some interesting things being done in other standards groups, and our next steps to start getting IPP 3D support into printers and print services.