[Cloud] Preliminary draft of charter posted

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Mon Mar 7 17:35:16 UTC 2011

All,

Since I was delinquent in getting Andrew the draft text for the charter, I've gone ahead and posted a preliminary draft of a charter for discussion in this morning's conference call at:

    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cloud/wd/wd-cloud-charter-2010307.docx
    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cloud/wd/wd-cloud-charter-2010307.pdf

The charter includes all of the out-of-scope, objective, and milestone items we covered in the last conference call along with my draft problem statement text based on the BOF slides.

believed to be clean.