[Cloud] Maybe we should talk to these guys

Murdock, Joe jmurdock at sharplabs.com
Mon Mar 7 17:55:04 UTC 2011

This looks like it's primarily a marketing ploy on the part of Cortado.
Note the benefit of being a member for printer manufacturers:

Recommended printers from Cloud Printing Alliance manufacturers can be
recognized by the 'Cortado Cloud Printing Ready' logo.

Joe

Joe Murdock

Co-Chair Printer Working Group Imaging Device Security

Principal Engineer

Sharp Labs of America

5750 NW Pacific Rim Blvd

Camas, WA 98607