[Cloud] Re: Cloud Imaging WG Slides Updated

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Tue Mar 29 03:24:59 UTC 2011

[removed ipp mailing list]

On Mar 28, 2011, at 5:09 PM, Mitchell, Andrew (Solutions Architect) wrote:
> Based on the feedback from today's joint meeting, I have updated the slides for the Cloud Imaging WG F2F Presentations. The new slides are at:
>
>    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cloud/slides/cloud-wg-meeting-april-11d2.pdf
>    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cloud/slides/cloud-wg-plenary-april-11d2.pdf

Looks good!  Comments:

- Slide 3 add a bullet explaining that we are doing a 2-phase rollout; maybe split onto a separate slide if it doesn't fit...
- Slide 6 (last bullet) change "device" to "imaging device"
- Slide 8, "device" box should be "imaging device" and "print job consumption" should be "imaging job consumption".

believed to be clean.