[Cloud] Cloud Imaging WG pages now live

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Tue Mar 29 19:00:40 UTC 2011

On Mar 29, 2011, at 4:23 AM, Zehler, Peter wrote:

> Mike,
> Might I suggest that the minutes, face to face and teleconference, be
> available via a direct link from the main Cloud page.  This is done in
> tabular form for WIMS, MFD and SM.  I'm pretty sure we agreed to do this
> for all groups at some face to face but I doubt it has been very high on
> anyone's list.  I can make the initial edit to the cloud page to make
> things easy if you'd like.

I don't remember there being any standard for this; for recent updates to the IPP and Cloud pages I've just been showing the most recent F2F and concall minutes, with a link to the minutes directory on the FTP server. I'm more than happy to expand this, or if we can run CGI programs on the web server (Jerry?) I could setup some simple Javascript to fill the content in automatically so we don't need to hand-edit these files every other week...

believed to be clean.