[Cloud] NIST cloud def is now an SP draft

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 20:28:00 UTC 2011

Hi Glen,

Email and transform are primary services in the PWG Abstract
Counters (PWG 5106.1) and PWG MFD Model (just approved).

They've been in the Semantic Model XML Schema for 6 years.

Co-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG IPP WG
Co-Chair - TCG Hardcopy WG
Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
mailto:blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Christmas through April:
  579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176
  734-944-0094
May to Christmas:
  PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839
  906-494-2434

On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 4:21 PM, Petrie, Glen <glen.petrie at eitc.epson.com>wrote:

> This was the reference Ira provided.  It is about cloud computing.  I
> did not find a reference to Cloud Imaging or print.  This is the one I
> red-line as a possible definition for cloud printing.
>
> So I assume the cloud printing definition below this is Brain's
> proposal.  Interesting that email and transforms are now part of
> imaging.  So, I guess Cloud Imaging will include everything.
>
> Glen

believed to be clean.