[Cloud] Analysis of Cloud Printing use-cases

Randy Turner rturner at amalfisystems.com
Thu Apr 28 04:07:37 UTC 2011

I don't think anyone suggesting presupposing the requirements and dreaming up
scenarios to match...

I think we started out doing the right thing, gathering compelling use-cases and then distilling requirements (possibly overlapping) from these
use-cases.

I was trying to emphasize two points:

1. We need more compelling use-cases

and

2. IPP Everywhere is, at the end of the day, a protocol -- In my opinion, Cloud Imaging is a "business"

R.

believed to be clean.