[Cloud] Print Schema Specification 1.0 and OPC specification

Justin Hutchings justhu at microsoft.com
Mon Jul 18 18:15:15 UTC 2011

All,
This is the Microsoft specification we discussed that was associated with the Microsoft Xml Paper Specification 1.0. It is not part of the Open XPS specification. This specification is currently behind a license agreement, and I don't know if Microsoft can make the specification available under the PWG IP Agreement. I'm investigating that. So if you have concerns about the license agreement, please wait until I can get authoritative information about if we can offer it under another agreement or the Open Specification Promise.

Print Schema Specification : http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/hardware/gg463385.aspx

Also here is an article with links to the specifications for OPC. It's an ISO standard (ISO 29500:2008) and would be a great fit for a standardized way of including job tickets with PDL. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_Packaging_Convention

Thanks!
Justin

Justin Hutchings | Program Manager | Windows\DNT\DeviceConnectivity::Printing and Imaging

believed to be clean.