[Cloud] Google print

larryupthegrove larryupthegrove at comcast.net
Thu Apr 19 01:28:24 UTC 2012

If you have Google cloud print, the FedEx option is added to your list of
printers.

Terms of use - printing requires consent:
The following terms and conditions apply to your use of the print to FedEx
Office option.  Upon successful submission to FedEx Office, your document
will be stored in a secure server for download at any FedEx Office location
using the retrieval code provided to you.  Your document will be accessible
for 10 days and then it will be deleted from the system.  FedEx Office
cannot warrant or guarantee the security of information or data that you
transmit over the Internet.  By choosing to print to FedEx Office, you agree
to assume the risk of any unauthorized third-party access.  You represent
and warrant that you own or otherwise have the right to reproduce the
documents submitted without violating any third-party intellectual property
rights or any applicable law.  YOUR SELECTION OF "I AGREE" AND YOUR
CONTINUED USE OF THIS SERVICE INDICATES YOUR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT THAT YOU HAVE
READ AND ACCEPTED THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.

Cost based on sample I submitted - 0.09/page for b/w, 0.44/page color on
std. paper

I'll add this option to the spreadsheet.

Larry Upthegrove

believed to be clean.