[Cloud] Google print

larryupthegrove larryupthegrove at comcast.net
Thu Apr 19 01:52:13 UTC 2012

They send an access code that you enter to get the print.  The site cautions
it may take some time to print, so it appears that it is a pull printing
operation.

It didn't show a location on my iOS device, but after print submittal the
app  offered to find a location using Google Maps or the FedEx mobile app
(use current location or by Zip Code).

Larry