[Cloud] Updated cloud sequence spreadsheet posted at FTP site

larryupthegrove larryupthegrove at comcast.net
Thu May 24 16:01:12 UTC 2012

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cloud/white/Cloud%20Print%20model%20sequencev2_%20
20120523.xls

I added column H that contains current implementations determined from my
testing.

Example for the printer registration task, I listed:

Printer connects to service (device front panel or web page).
Workstation software registers client printers with service
Owner registers at cloud print web page (IP, model, other info)
Mobile device application registers attached devices with cloud service

Larry Upthegrove

believed to be clean.