[Cloud] Updated Mapping and Model Drafts

Paul Tykodi ptykodi at tykodi.com
Thu Jun 7 20:04:45 UTC 2012

Hi Glen,

I like your choice of the name registry. I find myself continually getting
confused as to the actual tasks undertaken by some of the components that
live within the Cloud in our current model.

At least for me, the use of the word registry really helped with the
conceptual understanding.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

/Paul