[Cloud] Minutes posted from today's concall

William A Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Mon Jun 25 21:40:05 UTC 2012

Hi Randy,

Yes, this is the abstract model discussion. However, there were some who
felt that even at this level, association/registration should be dealt with
more thoroughly than merely stating that they must occur and must include
the transfer of specific information. The interim conclusion was to proceed
with the details of client job submission and print manager Job retrieval,
which we think we have a good handle on, and get the model document going so
that (particularly) the IPP group can proceed with binding specification
(which must deal with the specifics of
association/registration/authentication.) Regardless, I fully expect that
association/registration/authentication will come up again in the model
discussion. Please think about participating.

And I think the 10% value had to do with the effort of tailoring the
communication of defined printing association/registration information to
specific   registration/login  methods defined elsewhere

Bill Wagner.