[Cloud] No call on July 16

William A Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Sun Jul 15 17:32:00 UTC 2012

Because both Ron and I are otherwise occupied tomorrow, the Cloud Conference
call originally scheduled for Monday July 16 will be postponed to July 23.
There will be a single joint (probably 2-hour) conference call on July 23rd;
for IPP we will just cover slides and perhaps some status updates, followed
by  a Cloud discussion including F2F slides, updates, and reviews of current
drafts.

Thanks,

Bill Wagner

believed to be clean.