[Cloud] A different pass at cloud printing requirements.

larryupthegrove larryupthegrove at comcast.net
Mon Aug 27 18:49:39 UTC 2012

I am feeling like we are going in circles on the requirements issue.  I have
attempted to put the requirements in a bulleted list.

As an end user and print system designer, my opinion is cloud printing is
not existing print systems located in the cloud.  This is because users can
connect to the cloud print provider directly without authenticating to the
system hosting the printer.

Larry Upthegrove

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cloud/white/Discussion of Cloud printing
requirements.docx

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cloud/white/Discussion of Cloud printing
requirements.pdf

believed to be clean.