[Cloud] no conf call on Monday Nov 12th 2012 !!

Ron Nevo rnevo at sea.samsung.com
Mon Nov 12 14:47:59 UTC 2012

Hi All
We are postponing the cloud meeting to Nov 26th sharing it with IPP due to Veteran day and minor  updates.
In Nov. 26th we will review the F2F agenda.

Thank You,

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CDC0BA.CCCDC5A0]
Ron Nevo | Senior Manager | Product Marketing
Partners, Solutions, Information Security, MPS, Standards and Certifications
Chair IEEE/ISTO Printer Working Group-Cloud Imaging
Samsung Electronics America, Inc.
Enterprise Business Division

85 Challenger Road | Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660
P 201.329.6231
C 201.220.6348
rnevo at sea.samsung.com<mailto:rnevo at sea.samsung.com>
http://www.samsung.com/us/printersolutions/