[Cloud] Cloud Printing Model

William A Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Fri Jan 25 19:41:42 UTC 2013

As discussed at Monday's Cloud ConCall, I have worked on the formatting and
sections 2 and 3 of the Cloud Printing Model and Requirements document. This
version is posted at

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cloud/wd/wd-cloudmodel10-20130122.pdf and

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cloud/wd/wd-cloudmodel10-20130122.docx

I have also included various comments/questions that occurred to me. I would
like the changes to be reviewed and the comments addressed at the next face
to face. I also hope that Larry will be able to continue his appreciated
efforts on section 4, providing updated and additional diagrams in accord
with the latest conference call minutes.

Thanks,

Bill Wagner

believed to be clean.