[Cloud] Local Discovery: Privet

kdLucas kdlucas at google.com
Tue Feb 26 19:56:52 UTC 2013

Thanks for the all the feedback you provided us for our new specification
involving Local Discovery, something we're calling Privet.

We've updated our specification based on your feedback, and we hope any
final thoughts will be provided over the next couple of weeks, as we want
to start implementation soon.

I've attached the latest spec as a PDF file.

Kelly
kdLucas

believed to be clean.