[Cloud] Imaging System Requirement and Model

William A Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Mon Jun 24 16:31:54 UTC 2013

I have posted an update to this document reflecting the comments from the
last conference call.

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cloud/wd/wd-cloudimagingmodel10-20130624.pdf

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cloud/wd/wd-cloudimagingmodel10-20130624.docx

The PDF is "final" (not redline) format.  The docx can be viewed in final or
redline as desired.

Note that, as requested,  I added use cases or variations covering device
registration and job request from imaging device, both of which will require
new operations. I am particularly concerned about device registration, which
I suspect will add enough complexity to the model to delay completion but
will not deal with registration sufficiently to encourage adoption. But I
look forward to being proved wrong.

I also anticipate  that Larry and/or Michael will pick up the overall model
diagram and sequence analysis in section 4 so that we may proceed with this
specification.

Thanks,

Bill Wagner

believed to be clean.