[Cloud] Updated Cloud Imaging Spec posted

William A Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Wed Jan 29 21:04:26 UTC 2014

An updated draft of the Cloud spec is posted at

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cloud/wd/wd-cloudimagingmodel10-20140117.pdf

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cloud/wd/wd-cloudimagingmodel10-20140117.docx

(and also accessible at corresponding http://  addresses)

This draft is to be discussed at 4 Feb F2F Cloud meeting.  First efforts will be to get consensus on general model and  Proxy operations. There are some questions and alternatives to be considered.  Then we will try a page turner, dealing with other sections. Hopefully, we are coming to the end stretch on this specification.

Thanks,

Bill Wagner