[Cloud] Cloud Model Spec update

William A Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Wed May 28 19:09:40 UTC 2014

The update of the  Cloud Imaging Requirements and Model Specification in accord with the minutes of the May face-to-face meeting is posted at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cloud/wd/wd-cloudimagingmodel10-20140528.pdf

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cloud/wd/wd-cloudimagingmodel10-20140528.docx

We had done a page-turn review up to section 3.4 at the May meeting. The intent is to continue page–turn review during the conference calls. Obviously, it would make these calls more efficient if members had looked at the draft beforehand, and possible made comments via this mail list.

The next conference call is scheduled for June 9. If I am available for that call, I will send a notice to this list.

Thanks,

Bill Wagner