[Cloud] March 9 Conference Call

William Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Fri Mar 6 20:52:31 UTC 2015

Although our schedule calls for a Conference Call on 9 March, The Cloud specification remains in PWG Last Call with little likelihood that quorum will be met by Monday and that last call resolution comments will be ready.  Therefore, there seems little reason to have a Cloud conference call. I expect that I will need to extend last call to March 20. I urge workgroup members to respond to the request for Last Call, and wish to remind all that Cloud Model and IPP INFRA are mutually referenced. Even though  INFRA  has met Last Call quorum,  it cannot be approved in its present form and therefore does not go to vote unless Cloud Model goes with it.

The next Cloud conference call is therefore scheduled for 23 March, at 3 PM ET.

Thanks,

Bill Wagner