[Cloud] TIC has reviewed the Cloud Imaging Requirements and Model specification and has no comments

William Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Fri Mar 20 17:17:34 UTC 2015

Actually, I am making a number of editorial changes  that I see in addressing others’ comments.

The Last Call period ends today, IF we can get one more response. This is not a request for vote, it is just last call to check that some minimum number of people have looked at the specification. Comments are appreciated, but not necessary. If you have looked at the spec, even during a conference call or face-to-face meeting, your response is requested.

Thanks, Bill Wagner