[Cloud] Cloud Model Spec LCRC

William A Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Sun Mar 29 21:39:12 UTC 2015

The update to the Cloud  Imaging Requirements and Model specification addressing Last Call comments and LCRC were reviewed at last week’s Cloud conference call, with the resolution comments accepted by the workgroup members. I intent to request the Steering committee to approved the process to date   at Thursday’s meeting in preparation for voting on approval of the specification as a PWG candidate standard. I suggest that interested parties look at the updated specification and LCRC to ensure that there are no issues with the reported comments. Again, I thank all those who responded to Last Call and particularly those who provided comments. As I said when I became the editor of this specification, it is a product of the Cloud Workgroup and others who have contributed to the discussions; I have acted merely to put it into spec form.

The spec update and LCRC are at:

 <ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cloud/wd/wd-cloudimagingmodel10-20150323.pdf> ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cloud/wd/wd-cloudimagingmodel10-20150323.pdf

 <ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cloud/wd/wd-cloudimagingmodel10-20150323.docx> ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cloud/wd/wd-cloudimagingmodel10-20150323.docx

and

 <ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cloud/wd/wd-cloudimagingmodel10-20150323.docx> ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cloud/wd/ <ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cloud/wd/lcrc-cloudimagingmodel10.docx> lcrc-cloudimagingmodel10.docx

Thanks,

Bill Wagner