IDS> IETF NEA documents

thrasher at lexmark.com thrasher at lexmark.com
Mon Mar 3 09:21:57 EST 2008

Ira et. al.

FYI,

The individual submission you mention regarding mutual assessment was
presented
at the last IETF meeting and at that time deemed out of scope for
now.......

Jerry Thrasher
Senior Engineer, WW Corporate Standards
Lexmark International Inc.
Ph:859-825-4056, Fax:859-232-7628
Email:thrasher(at)lexmark(dot)com

"Ira McDonald" <blueroofmusic at gmail.com>
Sent by: owner-ids at pwg.org
02/29/2008 01:53 PM

"Farrell, Lee" <Lee.Farrell at cda.canon.com>, "Ira McDonald"
<blueroofmusic at gmail.com>
cc
IDS at pwg.org
Subject
Re: IDS> IETF NEA documents

Hi,

Another individual IETF draft on NEA (interesting by the way):

Title: Mutual Network Endpoint Assessment
Filename: draft-wei-nea-mnea-00.txt

On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 2:07 PM, Farrell, Lee <Lee.Farrell at cda.canon.com>
wrote:

> There are four docs that I could find related to the NEA activity.
>
> The first one is currently in (or has already passed?) IETF Last Call:
>

> Title:   Network Endpoint Assessment (NEA): Overview and Requirements
> Filename:   draft-ietf-nea-requirements-06.txt
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nea-requirements-06.txt
>

> The other three are *very* preliminary submissions as proposals, and
should
> not be referenced as anything but [potential] works in progress:
>
>         Title:   PA-TNC Security: A Posture Attribute (PA) Security
Protocol

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sangster-nea-pa-tnc-security-00.txt

>         Title:   PB-TNC: A Posture Broker Protocol (PB) Compatible with
TNC
>         Filename:   draft-sahita-nea-pb-tnc-00.txt
>

> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sahita-nea-pb-tnc-00.txt
>
>         Title:   PA-TNC: A Posture Attribute Protocol (PA) Compatible
with
> TNC
>         Filename:   draft-sangster-nea-pa-tnc-00.txt
>

> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sangster-nea-pa-tnc-00.txt
>

> Cheers,
>
> lee
> ===========================