IDS> NAP binding spec new draft

Randy Turner rturner at amalfisystems.com
Mon Feb 2 15:23:45 EST 2009

Right - I had a brain fizzle thinking that ATR was an acronym like the
other examples SOH=statement of health, etc.

The ATR is the attributes document that we've been working on...

Just a note to anyone else on the list,  I took an action item to
spend time on the NEA/TNC mapping document on a previous teleconference.

I was hoping to use the NAP mapping document as an outline (ideally
structuring the document according to the TOC of the NAP document).

I will take a look at the NAP document to see if it's possible to
reuse the basic structure of this document for NEA. It would be nice
if mapping documents
had a similar TOC (table of contents)

Randy