Farrell, Lee Lee.Farrell at cda.canon.com
Fri Mar 13 14:29:51 EDT 2009

The NEA is holding their meeting on the 23rd, and the agenda is focusing
on a review of comments on the latest two draft documents:

	Agenda for IETF 74 NEA WG meeting
	=================================

	Date: Monday, March 23, 2009
	Time: 1300-1500 PDT (GMT-0700)
	WG Charter: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/nea-charter.html
	WG Tools: http://tools.ietf.org/wg/nea
	WG email: nea at ietf.org

	1300 Administrivia
	         Blue Sheets
	         Jabber & Minute scribes
	         Agenda bashing
	1305 WG Status
	1310 Discuss PB-TNC (recent changes and WGLC comments)

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nea-pb-tnc-03.txt
	1400 Discuss PA-TNC (recent changes and WGLC comments)

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nea-pa-tnc-03.txt
	1450 Review and Revise Milestones
	1500 Adjourn

What information exactly is it that the IDS group would like to have
discussed by and/or proposed to this group?  It does not appear that
they have us on their radar, nor am I aware of any recent communication
from the IDS group to them.

lee