Farrell, Lee Lee.Farrell at cda.canon.com
Fri Mar 13 15:18:29 EDT 2009

Hi Randy,

At the IDS telecon yesterday, I just got the sense that there was
something that people were expecting from the NEA group.  Maybe I
misunderstood.  If the only item is approval of the PA-TNC (with the
attributes that were introduced), then I guess we're covered.

By "on their radar", I was looking for some agenda item referring to the
PWG or "printing".    Perhaps I was being too explicit in my
expectations for their agenda.

lee