[IDS] Sep 3 teleconference Minutes now available...

Randy Turner rturner at amalfisystems.com
Thu Sep 3 18:23:39 UTC 2009

Hi All,

Apologies for missing the conference call today -  I wanted to clarify
the action items coverage in today's meeting minutes.

Action item AI 020: → Randy will post some information that he
received from Steve Hanna.

I forwarded Steve's response to the issue regarding assessment in the
absence of TPMs to the mailing list a couple of weeks ago...

In this email, I also commented that this action item should be closed.

Randy

On Sep 3, 2009, at 10:37 AM, Farrell, Lee wrote:

> ... at ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ids/minutes/
>
> ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ids/minutes/IDS-call-minutes-20090903.pdf
> and
> ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ids/minutes/IDS-call-minutes-20090903.doc
>
> The current Action Items spreadsheet is available at:
> ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ids/ActionItems/IDS-action-
> items-20090903.xls
>

> lee
> Lee Farrell
> Canon Development Americas