[IDS] next version of NEA mapping document

Randy Turner rturner at amalfisystems.com
Wed Nov 18 21:57:31 UTC 2009

Hello All,

Apologies for the delay in getting the next revision of the NEA mapping document out for review....I plan on sending the latest revision to this document out to the mailing list on Monday 11/22.

Optionally, I can forward Jerry the document and let him post it to the FTP server, and mail out a subsequent link to the list.

Either way, look for an update on Monday 11/22.

I will also follow up with you an action item that I have had regarding working with companies on prototype implementations of NAC code...basically potential candidates that we could start looking at "real code" to integrate and experiment with.  I will send out this action item follow-up no later than Monday 11/19 as well (could be sooner).

Thanks for your patience...
Hope to see you at the next F-to-F meeting.

Randy

believed to be clean.