Fw: [IDS] Fw: ids post from rturner at amalfisystems.com requires approval

Jerry Thrasher thrasher at lexmark.com
Mon Nov 23 15:15:20 UTC 2009

Fixing the typo in the first link

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ids/white/ids-ai.pdf
_____________________________________

Jerry Thrasher
Senior Engineer, WW Corporate Standards
C14/082-1, 740 New Circle Rd, Lexington Ky 40550
Office: +1 859 825 4056     Fax: +1 859 232 7628
thrasher(at)lexmark(dot)com
----- Forwarded by Jerry Thrasher/Lex/Lexmark on 11/23/2009 10:13 AM -----

Jerry Thrasher <thrasher at lexmark.com>
Sent by: ids-bounces at pwg.org
11/23/2009 10:11 AM

ids at pwg.org
cc

Subject
[IDS] Fw: ids post from rturner at amalfisystems.com requires approval

The two referenced documents (one way too big for the reflector are at the
following links:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ids/white/ids-ia.pdf

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ids/white/symantec-nac.pdf
_____________________________________

Jerry Thrasher
Senior Engineer, WW Corporate Standards
C14/082-1, 740 New Circle Rd, Lexington Ky 40550
Office: +1 859 825 4056     Fax: +1 859 232 7628
thrasher(at)lexmark(dot)com
-

Hi All,

Please see the attached items that are the result of my addressing the IDS
action item I had regarding finding NEA participants to work with, and
possibly prototype experimental code with, in regards to hardcopy devices.

There are two attachments

1. A PDF file (ids-ai.pdf) that specifically addresses how I am responding
to the action item

and

2. A companion document to #1 (symantec-nac.pdf) , which is a detailed
product brief on Symantec's NAC suite.

Randy

believed to be clean.

[attachment "ids-ai.pdf" deleted by Jerry Thrasher/Lex/Lexmark]
[attachment "symantec-nac.pdf" deleted by Jerry Thrasher/Lex/Lexmark]
----- Message from ids-request at pwg.org on Unknown -----
Subject:
confirm 8cbabfa56e9b7d8e3df81a1ae2652bc323556620

of the body of the reply.