[IDS] Fw: ids post from rturner at amalfisystems.com requires approval

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 16:28:48 UTC 2009

Hi,

The first link in Jerry's note has a typo and should be:

  ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ids/white/ids-ai.pdf

The second link in Jerry's note is correct.

Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
email: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
winter:
 579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176
 734-944-0094
summer:
 PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839
 906-494-2434

On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 10:11 AM, Jerry Thrasher <thrasher at lexmark.com> wrote:

> The two referenced documents (one way too big for the reflector are at the following links:
>
> ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ids/white/ids-ia.pdf
>
> ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ids/white/symantec-nac.pdf
> _____________________________________
>

> Jerry Thrasher
> Senior Engineer, WW Corporate Standards
> C14/082-1, 740 New Circle Rd, Lexington Ky 40550
> Office: +1 859 825 4056     Fax: +1 859 232 7628
> thrasher(at)lexmark(dot)com
> -
>
> Hi All,
>
> Please see the attached items that are the result of my addressing the IDS action item I had regarding finding NEA participants to work with, and possibly prototype experimental code with, in regards to hardcopy devices.
>
> There are two attachments
>
> 1. A PDF file (ids-ai.pdf) that specifically addresses how I am responding to the action item
>
> and
>
> 2. A companion document to #1 (symantec-nac.pdf) , which is a detailed product brief on Symantec's NAC suite.
>

> Randy
>

> --
> believed to be clean.
>
> [attachment "ids-ai.pdf" deleted by Jerry Thrasher/Lex/Lexmark] [attachment "symantec-nac.pdf" deleted by Jerry Thrasher/Lex/Lexmark]
> ----- Message from ids-request at pwg.org on Unknown -----
>
> Subject:
> confirm 8cbabfa56e9b7d8e3df81a1ae2652bc323556620
> If you reply to this message, keeping the Subject: header intact,
> Mailman will discard the held message.  Do this if the message is
> spam.  If you reply to this message and include an Approved: header
> with the list password in it, the message will be approved for posting
> to the list.  The Approved: header can also appear in the first line
> of the body of the reply.
> --
> believed to be clean.

believed to be clean.