[IDS] Hardcopy device logging doc

Randy Turner rturner at amalfisystems.com
Sun Jun 6 04:03:59 UTC 2010

Hi All,

I had an action item (one of many I understand) to generate some thoughts on my earlier proposal for work on a common log format for hardcopy devices.  Attached is a PDF doc with a brain-dump of what I'm thinking at the moment on this topic.

Let me know what you think.

if any of the security-related aspects of this doc intersect or overlap with what is documented in any of the p2600 work, please let me know.

Thanks!
Randy
(SEE ATTACHED)

believed to be clean.