[IDS] slides for IDS posted for review

Murdock, Joe jmurdock at sharplabs.com
Tue Oct 12 00:12:42 UTC 2010

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ids/Presentation/2010-10-20_IDS_F2Fd1.ppt

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ids/Presentation/2010-10-20_IDS_plenaryd1.ppt

You'll note on a couple of the slides I've started using mind maps for
open discussions.  I'm thinking of using these files for active
discussion in the meeting.  The tool used is free and open source
(www.xmind.net).  The mind map files are located at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ids/white/Cloud-and-Mobile-Authentication.xmin

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ids/white/Authorization-Framework.xmind

Let me know what you think.  Or I'll convert them to boring old outlines

Joe

Joe Murdock

Principal Engineer and Researcher

Co-Chair IEEE/ISTO Printer Working Group Imaging Device Security

Sharp Labs of America

5750 NW Pacific Rim Blvd

Camas, WA 98607

(360) 817-7542