[IDS] minutes and action items from December 9 F2F meeting

Brian Smithson brian.smithson at ricoh-usa.com
Fri Dec 17 03:27:15 UTC 2010

Sorry for the delay... our conversation with NIAP was captured in more
detail than usual.

I am not certain that I accurately recorded all of the attendees of the
meeting. If you know of any corrections, please let me know.

Minutes are here:
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ids/minutes/IDS-f2f-minutes-20101209.pdf
Action items are here:
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ids/ActionItems/IDS-action-items-20101215.xls

--
Regards,
Brian Smithson

believed to be clean.