[IDS] New IDS Log draft posted...

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Mon Dec 19 23:59:17 UTC 2011

All,

Don't fall out of your chair, a new draft of the IDS Log spec has just been posted for your holiday reading pleasure:

	ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ids/wd/wd-ids-log10-20111219.docx
	ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ids/wd/wd-ids-log10-20111219.pdf
	ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ids/wd/wd-ids-log10-20111219-rev.pdf

As far as I know the only remaining "technical" detail is to get normative references to IDS Model or IDS IAA for the user roles and some of the events (I fudged with the latter since IDS Model is defining new Printer MIB alert codes that can be used by reference to the IANA Printer MIB registry...)

believed to be clean.