[IDS] Draft F2F slides available

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 20:09:46 UTC 2013

Hi Joe,

Two more correction for WG slide 8:
--- change PT-TLS date from "January 2012" to "January 2013"
--- change PT-TLS to "IETF Last Call completed (January 2013)"

Steve Hanna (co-chair IETF NEA WG) pointed out that PT-EAP
has completed IETF Last Call and is now in IESG awaiting AD
approval.

Co-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG IPP WG
Chair - TCG Embedded Systems Hardcopy SG
Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
mailto:blueroofmusic at gmail.com

On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 1:41 PM, Ira McDonald <blueroofmusic at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Joe,
>
> Some edits for slides.
>
> Global comment - inconsistent use of the acronyms "IDS-Log" and "PWG-LOG"
> - I prefer the latter.
>
> Plenary deck:
> - Slide 3
> -- change "HCD-NEA" to "HCD-TNC"
>
> - Slide 5
> -- change "TNC community" to "TCG TNC WG"
> -- change "Passive collaboration with" to "Monitor progress of"
> -- add sub-bullet for Policy "harmonize w/ TCG TNC specs"
>
> WG deck:
> - Slide 2
> -- I agree w/ Alan about last call review time constraints
> -- 1:30-2:30 HCD-NAP, HCD-ATR, IDS-Log comments review
> -- 2:30-3:00 HCD-TNC Binding review
>
> - Slide 8
> -- change title from "TCG Update" to TCG/IETF TNC/NEA Update"
> -- NEA Asokan Attack - change status to "IETF Informational RFC 6813
> (December 2012)"
> -- PT-TLS - change status to "IETF Approved as Proposed Standard (January
> 2012)"
> --- delete bullets about second LC and late IPR disclosure
> -- PT-EAP - change status to "IETF Last Call as Proposed Standard (January
> 2012)"
> --- delete bullets about final draft and late IPR disclosure
>
> - Slides 9 and 10
> -- update HCD-TNC links when I post update (in a week)
>
> - Slide 12
> -- add sub-bullet for Policy "harmonize w/ TCG TNC specs"
>
> - Slide 13
> -- change next conference call date to "February 18, 2013"
>
> Cheers,
> - Ira

> Secretary - IEEE-ISTO Printer Working Group
> Co-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG IPP WG
> Co-Chair - TCG Trusted Mobility Solutions WG
> Chair - TCG Embedded Systems Hardcopy SG
> Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
> http://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic
> http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc
> mailto:blueroofmusic at gmail.com
> Winter  579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176  734-944-0094
> Summer  PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434
>

> On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 1:03 PM, Sukert, Alan <Alan.Sukert at xerox.com>wrote:
>
>>  Joe –****
>>
>> ** **
>>
>> A couple of comments on the slides:****
>>
>> ** **
>>
>> *Plenary Slides*
>>
>> **1.       **Slide 4: This is a nit – For the IDS-Model Common
>> Requirements Spec make the wording of the sub-bullet that same as for the
>> other three specs due Q2, 2013****
>>
>> **2.       **Slide 5: You mention here resuming the Health Remediation
>> Spec. I didn’t see any mention of this spec in the IDS Working Group Slides.
>> * *****
>>
>> * *
>>
>> *IDS Working Group Slides*
>>
>> **1.       **Slide 2: I think it will take more than 30 minutes to
>> discuss the comments (may take 30 minutes just for my comments alone). I’d
> [...]

believed to be clean.