[IDS] Updated last call responses for PWG-Log

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Wed Jan 30 02:41:12 UTC 2013

All,

I have posted an updated version of the last call responses for PWG-Log to:

	ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ids/wd/lcrc-ids-log10.txt

This reflects all of the comments and responses received thus far - 9 members and 1 non-member have responded with a total of 17 comments.  Thank you everyone, we have passed the threshold needed for the PWG Last Call!

I have prepared an updated stable draft of PWG-Log for review at the F2F next week and will post it at the end of the week when the last call officially ends.  Changes in this draft are noted in the lcrc document above.

believed to be clean.