[IDS] No conference call on Monday Feb. 18

Murdock, Joe jmurdock at sharplabs.com
Fri Feb 15 18:05:03 UTC 2013

OK, I didn't realize until today that this Monday is Presidents Day, and hopefully most people have the day off.
As a result, the conference call we originally had scheduled is cancelled.  The next conference call will be on March 4, 2013

Don't Forget!

Please vote early and often for the PWG Formal vote on the HCD-Attributes, NAP-Binding, and PWG-Log specifications

Thanks,
Joe

Joe Murdock
Principal Engineer and Researcher
Chair IEEE/ISTO Printer Working Group Imaging Device Security
Sharp Labs of America
5750 NW Pacific Rim Blvd
Camas, WA 98607
(360) 817-7542