[IDS] Today's IDS Conference Call

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 16:09:28 UTC 2014

Hi,

We've got crossed wires here about time of IDS call today.

Normal IDS calls are 11am PDT / 2pm EDT.

If we're meeting strictly about MFP TC and out-of-cycle, then we
need to let people know IMMEDIATELY (50 minutes from now call).

We can use Brian's teleconference number *or* the regular PWG
audio bridge (which I can start as host).  Which to use?

I want to send out a clarifying note to the IDS list ASAP.

Brian - I don't have a working office or cell phone number for you.

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com