[IDS] News on US NIST SCAP 2.0 plans

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 14:11:32 UTC 2018

Hi Brian and Alan,

I got a briefing on these SCAP 2.0 plans last week from
a TCG colleague during the IETF SACM WG Virtual Interim.

https://csrc.nist.gov/publications/detail/white-paper/2018/09/10/transitioning-to-scap-version-2/final

https://csrc.nist.gov/Projects/Security-Content-Automation-Protocol/SCAP-2-0

My TCG colleague is in NSA and one of the authors - I can pass
questions along to her if you have any.

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434