[IDS] Asciidoc info

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 22:14:19 UTC 2020

Hi Cihan et al,

Here's the link to the Common Criteria Users Forum Team Tools
website (for spec development in asciidoctor w/ GitHub repositories
and pre-built templates and additional tools):

https://itc-wgtools.github.io/

Available capabilities include WYSIWYG editing and HTML and PDF
generation.

If you scroll down on this home page, you'll see presentations from
several CCUF workshops as well.

Co-Chair - TCG Metadata Access Protocol SG
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
(permanent) PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434