[IDS] [SC] Next IDS WG Conference Call

Alan Sukert ansukert49 at outlook.com
Tue Jun 9 14:12:54 UTC 2020

The next IDS Conference Call will take place this Thursday, June 11th. However, because my wife has a teleconference with her doctor at 2:00 and these talks often run longer than an hour, for this meeting only I am going to limit it to just an hour and start at 12:30 - 1:30 P PT / 3:30 - 4:30 P ET.

The agenda for the meeting will be as follows:

  1.  Review of the 06/08/2020 HCD iTC Meeting Minutes. It turns out that most of the 06/08/2020 HCD iTC Meeting was a continuation of the discussion from the 5/28/2020 HCD iTC Meeting about "EAL vs. no EAL" that we covered at the last IDS Conference Call two weeks ago. As a pre-read for this upcoming call review the minutes from the 5/28/2020 IDS Conference Call at ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ids/minutes/IDS-call-minutes-20200528.pdf.
  2.  Status update of the HCD Security Guidelines
  3.  Round Table Discussion

I'll send out the login information for the call later today.

Look forward to "seeing" you all there virtually.

Alan